Art Show: It's Our Year (2009)

I met Jimmy Hits when I went down to L.A. for West Coast Wig Out and he told me about his art crew, The Majority, and that they put on a monthly art show in Petaluma. Unfortunately for me, I have not been able to attend because the shows are all 21+, but they feature themed art by members of The Majority as well as live music. But the real kicker? It's a free art show, which means that you have no reason not to check it out. There's another one coming up this month on the 24th, and since I can't go, you should. Check out the flier, go to the show, say what's up to JHits for me, and have a good time!

This time though, I'm going to try and get the owners of the venue to let me in on the pretense that I'm a member of the underground hip hop media and that this would be good exposure for their place. We'll see what comes of it.

No comments: