Super Dragon X - Where the Fuck is your Album Mixtape


Super Dragon X, known to most as the harsher-voiced of Metamystiks Incorporated's two emcees, has decided to release a mixtape of his older tracks in preparation for a new era of SDX's rap career. As SDX himself put it;


"This is the first time I've ever put out a mixtape of my own tracks, fully tagged and collected, and I hope this stuff gets some heads nodding among people who haven't heard my music yet. With scratches and a couple beats by the omnipresent DJ Snyder, these tracks run the gamut from dark sci-fi to tongue-in-cheek rants about video games."


I haven't listened to it yet, but I assure you it'll be good, 'cause if it's got any of the SDX tracks I've already got, then it's a sure-fire winner. Super Dragon X's gruff vocals and subject matter come together perfectly, and he delivers his rhymes without hestitation, never letting up on the flow and always delivering a powerful punch.


I'm excited about this because it's the first SDX mixtape and there are tracks I haven't heard before, so I'm pretty excited. Don't miss this one, because if you haven't heard SDX you're missing out!

No comments: